A Royal Oak, Michigan company who are the leaders in the design, engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, installation, start-up, and training for Automotive Power & Free Chain Conveyor Systems are seeking several Mechanical CAD Designers for Direct Hire roles with their growing company.
We are seeking CAD Designers with a detailed knowledge of Power & Free or related Conveyors and have experience producing Detailed Drawings for Layouts, Cross Sections, Steel Supports, Manufacturing Details. Travel requirements are between 5 and 10% for short meetings and sites surveys. We offer great benefits, a team oriented work environment, growth opportunities and a good work life balance.
Local Candidates are preferred, but relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.
CAD Designer hourly rates will range between $28.00 and $40.00 /hour, with premium time overtime and are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, excellent bonus opportunities and more.
Well Qualified Designer Candidates will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a CAD Designer with Conveyors and Automation.
- 2+ years of recent/relevant technical experience in the use and operation of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Inventor 3-D experience (preferred).
- Experience with 3D Advance Steel CAD package or Structural Steel Detailing
- Experience with Plant Layout drawings would also be a plus
- Able to work 45-55 hrs. per week when needed
- Must be able to work in the United States (No H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org