A US company that are industry leaders in Automotive Body Welding, Final Assembly and Robotic Work Cells are currently seeking several Controls Engineers for a direct hire opportunity. These are exciting opportunities for Controls Engineers looking for a company that offers competitive rates, GM certifications, career growth and reasonable travel.
Controls engineering rates are anticipated to be $30 to $48 per hour based on experience and education, however all well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. SINGING BONUS OF UP TO $2,000 FOR WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. Overtime is paid at Premium and Double time rates. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation & holidays, 401K and more.
Qualified Controls Engineers will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
*3+ years of PLC programing skills with Allen Bradley or Siemens S7 software able to make small to large medium modifications to existing software AND must hold GM Certification for GCCH-1 and / or GCCS-2. Candidates with 3+ years relevant experience with GM Controls projects will be considered in lieu of GM certifications (GM certification courses are available for well qualified candidates).
* GM Safety Lock-Out / Tag-Out is an advantage but training is available for well qualified candidates
*2+ years of electrical hardware engineering or design experience
* 2+ years of hardware and software troubleshooting, debugging or start up and commissioning skills
* Experience working on Automotive Welding, Final Assembly or Robotic Work Cell lines is a strong advantage, however related automotive, heavy trucking and aerospace experience will also be considered.
* Ability to travel 20% or more is a strong plus for some positions.
* Must be able to work in the US as a Citizen, Green Card holder, or a TN-Visa
* An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related subject is a benefit, but not essential.
* Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, and references.
Should you be qualified and interested please send an MS Word copy of your Controls Engineer resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com