We are seeking several Electrical Controls Engineers for prestigious projects, with a successful and growing Tier 1 Controls Integration Company.
A local Michigan controls integrator in the Wixom, MI area is actively seeking several Controls Engineers for long term Contract positions with opportunities for Direct Hire with their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for Controls Engineers looking for a company that offers excellent growth and competitive rates.
Controls Engineering rates are anticipated to be in the $33.00 -$45.00 per hour range based on each candidates experience and education. A good amount of overtime will be available to everyone. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and more!
Qualified Controls Engineers will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of experience with Allen Bradley PLC programming for material handling or Conveyor process controls in an Automotive setting or closely related equipment / industry.
- 1+ year of experience with electrical hardware design is preferred, Candidates able to modify templates / update electrical prints will also be considered
- 1+ year of experience with capital equipment commissioning and field debug
- Must be able to travel 30% overnight for following projects into the field for commissioning.
- A BS / Associates degree in Electrical Engineering is a benefit but not essential. Equivalent Controls Engineering and automotive capital equipment engineering experience will be strongly considered.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered).
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org