A national company with a facility in the Novi, MI area is currently seeking several Electrical Hardware Designer for several Direct Hire opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Electrical Hardware Designer looking for a company that offers excellent growth potential.
Electrical Hardware Designer rates are anticipated to be $70,000 – $90,000 based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays, life & disability insurance and 401k.
Qualified Electrical Hardware Designers will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of electrical hardware design and engineering with electrical control panels and field devices.
- 2+ year CAD Experience using AutoCAD Electrical or E-Plan
- Full Control Panel Design and Engineering or very close
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for engineering reviews and system start up.
- An Associates Degree in Electrical Engineer is a benefit but not essential.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org