A multinational company with a facility in the Warren, Michigan area is currently seeking several Junior / Entry Level Environmental Health and Safety Engineers for long term opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for recent graduates or junior EHS Coordinators looking for a company that offers excellent training, growth and a great work – home life balance.
Junior / Entry Level Environmental Health and Safety Engineers rates are anticipated to start between $20 to $30 an hour based on each candidate’s experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. Overtime is paid at premium rates over 40 hours and we offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, and 401k.
Qualified Junior / Entry Level Environmental Health and Safety Engineers will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Industrial Engineering or closely related degree is required.
- Related coursework focusing on environmental, health, and safety is essential.
- 1+ years of recent / relevant experience or internships is a strong benefit.
- Solid computer skills with MS Office- Word, Excel, Outlook is essential. Experience with SAP is a strong benefit, but training is available.
- Able to pass standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com