A local Michigan company that’s rapidly expanding is currently seeking a GCCS-2 Certified Controls Engineer for GM projects. This role will be 75% remote working from a home office completing Allen Bradley PLC Programming for General Motors projects, and 25% on site predominantly within Michigan for commissioning of software at customer locations.
This is a long term, full time opportunity. This is an excellent role for experienced Controls Engineers looking for a role that can continue to provide 75% remote working opportunities after the Covid pandemic, offer an excellent work / home life balance, and excellent growth opportunities.
Pay rates are anticipated to be based on experience and education, but are anticipated to be in the hourly range of $35-$40/hr with 1.5 overtime over 40 hours, and periodic double time opportunities.
Qualified Controls Engineers will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years of recent / relevant PLC Allen Bradley programming with the latest software for General Motors projects.
- Already possessing the GCCS-2 Global Common Controls Software certification and confidence with GM projects and requirements.
- If working remotely, must have access to high speed internet to complete projects and follow up on customer requests promptly.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% within Michigan (predominantly), or live locally and be available to travel for projects.
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including drug screen, background, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com