An industry leader with a facility in Kent County, Michigan is currently seeking several HVAC Maintenance Technicians with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for HVAC Technicians looking for a company that offers competitive pay, stable employment, great benefits and an excellent work-life balance.
HVAC Technician rate is $25 per hour, this job also offers excellent UNION benefits including Zero Out of Pocket Medical Insurance, Dental, Paid Holidays and Vacations and much more after 90 days of employment.
The HVAC Maintenance Technician position is primarily responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers.
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of 8 verifiable years of experience are required or a Journeyman’s card to prove practice. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must understand working in a union environment and the requirements surrounding that.
Qualified HVAC Technicians MUST meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Universal EPA Refrigeration License.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered).
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Loris@isg-staffing.com