Several Mechanical Maintenance Technicians are needed for long-term opportunities with a world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations. These are exciting opportunities for Maintenance Technicians who are looking for a company that offers industry leading compensation and benefits, security, and an excellent work-home life balance.
Shift: 1st shift Monday – Friday 7am to 3:30 pm
Maintenance Technicians’ rates start at $25.00 per hour with annual increases, excellent benefits and job security. All well qualified candidates will be considered based on experience and education. After 90 Days of employment you will receive excellent UAW benefits including ZERO out of pocket BCBS medical, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation time, (13) paid holidays, 401K with company match, shot term disability, long-term disability and life insurance.
Qualified Maintenance Technicians will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 5 years of proven experience with installation, troubleshooting, maintaining Production and Facility Equipment
- 8 years of total skilled or semi-skilled related work experience
- Experience with appliance repairs including replacement or installation of major appliances.
- Perform routine daily inspections and maintenance necessary to building interior / exterior.
- Perform functions in the construction, installation and maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving and a variety of other structures and items.
- Willing to work any shift and be open to working overtime when needed.
- Able to climb ladder, push, pull or lift 50 lbs., and be fully active for the full shift.
The following skills and experience would be a benefit but is not a requirement:
- Experience with Tool-Room Equipment/Powered Hand Tools, basic welding, and Lathes or mills
- EPA Certification for HVAC systems is not required but would be a Significant Advantage.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship of student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org