Several Millwrights are needed for long-term opportunities with a world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations. These are exciting opportunities for Millwrights who are looking for a company that offers industry leading compensation and benefits, security, and an excellent work-home life balance.
2nd and 3rd shifts available!
Millwrights’ rates start at $25.00 per hour with annual increases, with excellent benefits and job security. All well qualified candidates will be considered based on experience and education. We offer excellent union benefits including cero auto pocket BCBS medical, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation and 13 paid holidays and match 401K, shot term disability and long term disability, life insurance.
Qualified Millwrights will possess most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 5 years of relevant / recent experience performing preventive and predicative maintenance on plant equipment with ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic issues.
- Able to assist with capital projects including construction, fabrication, and installation of equipment and upgrades, including but not limited to welding, cutting, running conduit, and wires.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic blueprints and schematics for conveyor systems, material handling systems, robots, and other automation.
- Experience with hand & power tools / machine tools for cutting, threading, grooving, bending, soldering, assembling, joining, and installing pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Candidate must have a Journeyman Millwright license/certification, or 5 years of documented experience in Industrial / Manufacturing environments, or completion of millwright apprenticeship or equivalent technical degrees.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship of student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Loris@isg-staffing.com