A multinational company with a facility in the Troy, MI area is currently seeking several Mechanical Project Engineers for direct hire opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Project Engineers looking for a company that offers excellent growth and development opportunities with competitive rates.
Local candidates are preferred, but relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.
Mechanical Project Engineer rates are anticipated to be salaried based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, and bonus opportunities!
Qualified Mechanical Project Engineers will possess most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of recent / relevant Project Engineering and Proposal development experience with automation capital equipment including paint finishing, conveyors, ovens, piping, sheet metal, industrial HVAC, pumps, fans and closely related equipment engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience with component selection, equipment sizing for piping and pumps, and closely related skills are a strong benefit.
- 5+ years of experience with AutoCAD design and engineering of capital equipment is desired. Additional familiarity with creating and coordinating the Bill of Materials, scope of work, and routine engineering and customer documentation is advantageous.
- Must be able to travel up to 10-15%, typically shorter duration trips for customer site visits and meetings.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject is a benefit, but not essential, equivalent combination of an Associates degree and work experience will also be considered.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered).
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org