Several Plumber Maintenance Technicians are needed for long-term opportunities with a world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations. These are exciting opportunities for Plumbers who are looking for a company that offers industry leading compensation and benefits, security, and an excellent work-home life balance.
Plumber Maintenance Technicians’ rates start at $25.00 per hour with annual increases, excellent benefits and job security. All well qualified candidates will be considered based on experience and education. After 90 Days of employment you will receive excellent UAW benefits including ZERO out of pocket BCBS medical, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation time, (13) paid holidays, 401K with company match, shot term disability, long-term disability and life insurance.
Qualified Plumber Maintenance Technicians will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 5 years of proven experience with plumbing maintenance for facilities or similar industrial equipment.
- 8 years of total skilled or semi-skilled related work experience, or Journeyman certification
- Appliance repairs including replacement or installation of major appliances.
- Clears clogged drains, and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- Perform installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
- Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinishing, including any and all miscellaneous jobs.
- Understanding of hydraulic and other systems.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship of student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Loris@isg-staffing.com