A Royal Oak, Michigan company who are the leaders in the design, engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, installation, start-up, and training for Automotive Power & Free Chain Conveyor Systems are seeking several Mechanical Project Engineers for Direct Hire roles with their growing company.
We are seeking Project Engineers with a detailed knowledge of Power and Free Conveyors that can take a project from the Purchase Order through to completion, and lead a small team of Designers to complete all of the Layouts, Chain Pull Calculations, Drive and Tension Unit locations, Cross Sections, Steel Supports, and Conveyor details.
Travel requirements are between 5 and 10% for short meetings and sites surveys. We offer great benefits, a team oriented work environment, growth opportunities and a good work life balance.
Local Candidates are preferred, but relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.
Project Engineer hourly rates will range between $33.00 and $45.00 /hour, with premium time overtime and are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, excellent bonus opportunities and more.
Well Qualified Project Engineer Candidates will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Engineer with Power & Free conveyors.
- 3+ years of Calculations including: chain pull, drive sizing, timing studies, production rates & conveyor speed, Track Drop (tight dog) locations, power chain switch ins / outs, and structural support steel.
- 2+ years of recent/relevant technical experience in the use and operation of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Inventor 3-D experience (preferred).
- Able to work 45-55 hrs. per week when needed
- Must be able to work in the United States (No H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Damon@isg-staffing.com