A multi-national company with a facility in the Plymouth, MI area is currently seeking several Project Managers for Direct Hire opportunities with Capital Equipment Projects. These are exciting opportunities for Project Managers looking for a company that offers excellent growth, competitive rates, and great benefits.
Project Manager rates are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, and 401k.
Qualified Project Managers will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of recent Project Management experience including Scheduling, Budgets, and change orders is essential.
- Experience managing capital Equipment projects with Presses/ stamping equipment is preferred, will consider closely related cnc, metal cutting, metal forming, or similar equipment install, repair and/or refurbishing projects.
- Experience Estimating Capital Equipment is a benefit, but not essential.
- Able to travel 30% overnight. Many local projects. Out of town travel is typically shorter durations.
- An Bachelor’s degree is a preferred, equivalent Project Management experience will be strongly considered.
- Must be able to work in the United States (No H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered)
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com