A highly rated national company that sells and distributes metalworking equipment is currently seeking several Sales Engineer(s) for Direct Hire opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Sales Engineers with proven experience selling CNC lathes, mills, grinders, etc., looking for a company that offers highly competitive commission packages with no caps, and excellent growth potential. Sales Territory would be in the Northern Indiana area.
Pay rate for Sales Engineers will be based on each candidate’s experience, education and proven sales performance. These positions also offer competitive benefits packages, company car, and performance bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have most, if not all, of the following skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of recent / relevant experience with sales of metalworking machines (i.e. CNC lathes, mills, grinders, gun drilling, EDM wire machines, etc.), or closely related Machine sales.
- 2+ years of recent / relevant experience with prospecting, cold calling and developing new customers and business opportunities.
- Travel will be predominantly local for client meetings and Sales presentations, and will frequently be “self-directed travel” for bid meetings and sales presentations based on the Sales person’s lead generation efforts.
- A BS degree in Engineering or Business is a benefit, but not essential. Equivalent relevant machine tool sales experiences will be strongly considered.
- Must be able to work in the US (no H1 sponsorship or student visas considered). Mexican / Canadian Citizens welcome.
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, driving record, drug screen, and references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Liz@isg-staffing.com