A multinational company with a facility in the Farmington Hills, MI area is currently seeking several Structural Engineers / Building Construction Mangers for Direct Hire opportunities with their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for Structural Engineers looking for a company that offers excellent management, a great work-home life balance and competitive rates.
Structural Engineer / Building Construction Manager salaries are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and more.
Qualified Structural Engineers / Building Construction Managers will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, or a closely related subject
- 5+ years with Engineering and Construction of large Automotive or Industrial Buildings
- 5+ years analyzing and preparing structural reports, and structural calculations including load and sizing calculations for steel are essential, other materials are a plus.
- A current Michigan PE Registration, or the ability to become a Registered Engineer within 12 months is preferred
- Experience with TEKLA or Bentley’s RAM Elements or similar
- Communicate effectively with Engineering and Estimating departments, Contractors, Suppliers and Customers.
- Able understand and structural and construction problems and propose solutions
- Understand and maintain schedules for Engineering and Construction
- Able to travel approximately 10% for Engineering reviews, progress meetings
- Drawing skills with AutoCAD or MicroStation is also a plus.
- Must be able to work in the United States (no H-1 sponsorship or student visas considered).
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com